KPN TUNNEL VPN Config for free internet connection (Globe and TM only)


I think the trend this year in getting free and stable internet connection is by means of Virtual Private Network or VPN apps. Based on different forum sites that I visit everyday, people are asking about VPN configs that is why I posted something about the oldest VPN config that I am using until now, PSIPHON V7.

RELATED POSTS:

For today, I will be sharing you about KPN Tunnel VPN, my experience with this is on and off because the settings are configs are quite unstable unlike PSIPHON. What I like about this VPN is it is best to use for online gaming, downloading large files, uploading, surfing and of course blogging.


Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting "SEO for Noobs"! If you have any comments or suggestions, send me a line or an email. They are very much appreciated!

© 2017 and 2016 working internet hack for Globe, Smart and Sun Broadband. Design by Fearne.